MEAP - Mobile Enterprise App Platform
February 1, 2010
COPENHAGEN, Denmark (CROSSMOB) - How does the Top Telecom Operators get their valuable services across devices as apps?
Through the use of a Mobile Enterprise Application Platform. MEAP in short.
The challenges faced by the Top Telecom Operators are the same as for your business when you've set your sight on embarking on a mobile venture:
- Lots of different mobile projects to manage
- Lots of different OSes to program to
- Lots of different form factors to handle
- Different feature sets to cover
- Problematic deployment & maintenance
- Fat usage of the mobile network
- Scarce security, if any
Now that opportunity is also available to the business world. At crossMob we've teamed up with one of the premier MEAP vendors in the business capable of delivering nothing less than stunning usability experiences on even the most obscure hardware. Picoforms.com
Convince yourself by watching the execution of our Joint Venture, the Mobile Livescore App.
This ensures uniform coverage of Nokias, Androids, iPhones, SonyEricssons, Samsungs, BlackBerrys, Motorolas, LGs, HTCs, Windows Phone 7s,...
The advantages of using MEAPs are overwhelming. To mention just a few:
- Single development project (one code base)
- Uniform usablity and look-and-feel
- Rapid development
- Minimised testing
- Managed security
- Easy deployment & maintenance
- Consolidated statistics & analytics
- ...and many more!
Do like the best in class - go with the pros.